Saturday 11 July 2015

Circular No 714









Newsletter for alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 11 July 2015 No. 714
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
Here is Gerald Khan from Tunapuna.  I copied these comments from his Facebook page.  You can meet him at the ice cream parlour or maybe take a portrait at the photo studio.
I am copying because some prefer to write in other social media and forget to include the Circular in the mailing list.
I am doing this because some of the old boys have been out of sync with the main Abbey group, and the Newsletter is out to lasso them as it has over the last decade.
If you are not mentioned in the Circular, you do not exist, hahahaha
--------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Gerald Khan
2 June 15
Here this people by faith, you want this by faith, you want that, you want a car, a house, money clothes to be debt free, you want all kinda ting but what you want the most you afraid to ask God for...like help me with my behaviour towards people and God, like help me to be honest and not corrupt, like help me to have the right attitude towards work and my children and my peers, you wouldn’t even put down yuh blasted phone and pick up a bible and read and every weekend you liming but you want to come on facebook and post all kind of posters about God and make everybody say amen like if you is the one post it.......goshhhhhh enoughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! time to live the right way walk the walk and stop fooling yuhself!
----------------------------------------.
19 April 2015
TO ANY OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS IF YOU FEELING FOR THE BEST ICE CREAM COME ON DOWN TO MY ICE CREAM SHOPPE NOW
GERALD
-----------------------------------------.
20 Jan 2015
Pretending goes on in our Churches today.
Some people put on a False front. 
They use the right Christian words, attend Church almost every Sunday or Saturday and even Pray before every meal. 
They pretend they "have it all together" in order to gain the approval of others , however, inside they are struggling with brokenness , Guilt, Doubt or an Addiction or other Persistent sin.
Gerald
-----------------------------------.
27 12 14
Lord into your hands I place the bad people that I have tried to do good for into your hands: I place the false friends who cannot even cut cheese but want to play they were business partners, into your hands I place the colleagues who talk to you nice but trying to chop you from under ...glory be to God he is the greatest and he is the one that has EXALT ME!
Gerald
-------------------------------------.
24 12 14
Hey all we giving free scoops of ice with every purchase of $45 containers of ice cream only at king kone ice cream zone Tunapuna
Gerald
--------------------------------------.
14 12 14
Yes people last 2 days sale on at shalom photo studio and king kone ice cream zone get 20% off all cameras and in the ice cream shop get 10 dollars a ten scoop, check us out right here on facebook
Gerald
-----------------------------------------.
3 June 15
Well on behalf of the all the boys you taught up on the mount,
We would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday Sir Short Pants, Mr MacKee.
You still retain that youthful curiosity for the world around you.
You projected such hope as a teacher,
Thank You - Keep the music playing my brother & friend,
God Bless- Cook Up & Drink Up @ De-Club All Knight. Big Cheers
Glen.
-------------------------------------------.
3 June 15
Hope all have read, the last Circular, excellent real life stories, I really enjoy same, thank you Sir Ladislao Kertesz & Sir Don. The Fire Keeps Burning.
Cheers Mis Amigos
Adios Glen.
-------------------------------------------.
Terrence Ferreira 
Would you believe I don't get the circulars?
Submitted my email address several times, submitted photographs that were utilized, yet circulars .... nada.
--------------------------------------------------------------------.
Jerry Bain   2 May 2014
Here's a challenge for the "old boys"
How many of you remember your "school number", the one that Mammy had to sew on your clothes so that it wouldn't get lost in the laundry.
Mine was # 80.
Jerry
--------------------------------------------------------------------.
Don Mitchell
Jun 18
My contribution:
1950s-1960s – singing “Glory, Glory to the Prison on the Hill” (to the music of the Battle Hymn of the Republic) in the Volkswagen bus on the way back to Mount after every excursion to the beach;
1950s-1960s – making maps of the trails in the bush around the Mount;
1959 – standing along the roadside to wave at Fidel Castro as he drove in convoy up to the Mount;
1960s – swimming in Katchikam pool, in the river below the swimming pool;
1960s – cutting lianas (vines) and daring each other to swing on them further and further above the gorge on the way to the Reservoir;
1960s – baking ripe breadfruit on small bonfires along the river flowing down from the Reservoir;
1960s – hiding behind the bushes on the hillside above the sportsfield firing reed (bamboo) arrows at the hated sportsmen on the cricket field;
1960s – getting six licks on my backside from BoBo every Monday morning at 9:00 AM for 5 years for the above activity;
Keep well.
Don
++++++++-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next the forbidden, sinful activities:
·        Smoking
·        Penetrating
·        Playing with oneself
- stealing the priests scooter motorcycles from the parking shed for night joy rides down to St. John's and Tunapuna.
- setting off bombs in the bush using stolen chemicals from the chemistry lab.
- faking sick in the morning to stay in bed sleeping and skip classes.
Hoping to start a new string of memos among us. 
Please add to this list those left out and those that you participated in or were aware of.  Feel free to share with other alumni.
Thanks,
Brother George Mickiewicz (Yury, Shis)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Don Mitchell
Jun 18
I am curious about George’s “penetration” in his original post.
When I left Mount, I was yet to penetrate anything. 
I was still captive to the pious hypocrisy of the faith. 
I did not penetrate its utter worthlessness until a year later when, in London, I was at mass presided over by the most obese, red-nosed, Irish shit of a priest, who invoked hell and damnation on us to such an extent that I left swearing never to re-enter a Roman Catholic Church. 
I am proud to say that since 1964 I have never been back to church.
In London, I was the lucky 18-year old student who was seduced by a 24-year old French artist living in my student hostel. 
I learned for the first time what penetration was, and never looked back.  (I was her slave for 3 years until she went back to Paris).
The fallout is that I can still sing all the lines of “Plaisir d’amour”, albeit tunelessly.
I would not have thought that “penetration” would be an item on the Mount. 
I believe it was Tony Vieira (whom I am adding to this thread), who told us stories about young kitchen staff, and who has a different view of penetration.
Don
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
cl28@aol.com
Jun 18
Don
Seduced by a French artist? You lucky dog! What sort of penetration did she teach you I wonder? You must have had a very well trained tongue at a very young age!!
The only episode I had with a kitchen staff was when I told one of the girls who was serving that the boys don't mind the Horse meat they do however object to them throwing in the saddle as well.
This of course got me expelled by BoBo, so in my case it got me ejaculated not penetrated.
When the maelstrom starts on your other comments about the church and the fat priest I am outa here.
Tony
----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Tim Healy
1 June 2015
Tim
The Perfect Guide - He knows Mt. Tabor very well, we would spend many Saturday's hanging out in our secret place White Stones, cheap wine and old talk, not a worry in the world.
Tim even camped up there by himself.
A True Knight, A teacher to the younger razor-grasshoppers of our time.
My first best friend on the Mount, Sir Tim Healy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Photos:
Bandit p33 The Early Times
14GK7900GKH, Gerald Khan
04LD0002LDO, Luis Dominguez
95MSB0001PRIESTS,  Three priests in 1995.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.